“Great clean hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great clean hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here 3 Times, each time it had been clean and economic. My only issue is there is many turns to get in the parking lot. Safe parking lot, lots of lights. Nice neighborhood. Free breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013
Sandesh P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Waldorf, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Guest,
We wanted to Thank You for being a loyal guest and thank you for the positive feedback. We hope to see u again shortly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
new york
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Came to MD for my god daughter's dedication. Picked Country Inn due to it's proximity to my best friend's home. I made a major mistake with my reservation dates, but Sandeesh was very helpful in honoring my reservation and keeping a room for me. The room was clean and fine for our one night stay. The door is thin so yes, you hear everything going on in the hallway. Fortunately, when we were ready for bed, there were no issues. In the am, we went down for breakfast. The hotel needs another waffle maker, especially on the weekends. There was only one Philipino woman who seemed to be the cook and the cleanup person. I hope she gets a bonus or paid vacation day; she worked hard and seemed really flustered. One of the front desk people should have helped her out (just a suggestion as they were not as busy as she). All in all, affordable and conveniently located. Thank you

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevators!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Sandesh P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Waldorf, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank You for the feedback and a compliment. We hope to see u again very soon if your travel brings you back to DC area.
Clinton, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had booked this hotel room as a get-away for my birthday as well as my anniversary, being Husband had surgery we decided not to let that spoiled our anniversary day and lets have a night to ourselfs away from teenage kids. Well needles to say we booked the romance package and we where very excited to have a whirl pool "which would be nice for hubby to relax in" we had contacted the hotel the evening prior and the male agent who answered was a delight in speaking with and answer our questions. The day of arrival my husband was able to check in early to set the room up for a special birthday surprise. I was so excited when I arrived:> He was even able to get a late check out just so I could sleep in WOW I said.
To my surprise when morning arrived we was woken(5:56 am) up to either someone taking a shower or flushing the toilet either above or next door to us. NOT the wake up call we like to have, once that stopped the fridge started making noise " we are like are you seriouse" finally that stops OKAY lets try to go back to sleep.GUESS WHAT now you have toilet or whatever flushing and people talking outside out room window at this point I said lets just go obviously they want to get everone up and out aghhhh. Upon getting ready to take a shower we noticed its a handicap shower with a shower chair that had mold or blackness around the edge "gross" F.Y.I we NEVER asked for a handicapp room, the bathroom cieling also had paint peelling off.,come on seriously "I said' oh by the way i guess they ran out of glue for the wall paper being that someone stapled the wall paper around the shower wall. Please be aware if you book the romance package bring your own champain glasses it does not come with that unless they expect you to use there paper cups " not romantic " I explained all this to the front desk agent because at this point I want out and she did not even apoligize nor said she would have some one call or even provide some kind of compensation. This happened the night of 5/9/13 and I am still pissed.

Room Tip: I suggest check your room and location of it before checking in. After my stay I did not bother chec...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Sandesh P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Waldorf, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am truly very sorry for all the problems that you experienced at my hotel. Clearly you are not satisfied with your stay and i would not be either if i were you. I would like to have this resolved as soon as i can. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. I also left you a voice mail not too long ago.I am awaiting your call. I hope to speak to you soon.

Thank You for the feedback.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We had a fantastic stay. We really loved it and everything was great. Can't wait to come back again. The breakfast was very good and they had hot items. The price was very well priced and the drive to DC was not that bad.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Sandesh P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Waldorf, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Guest,
We would like to see you again in the near future and thank you for the response. Have a wonderful day and stay warm. It is spring here and it feels like fall, kind of chilli today.
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Unexpectantly we had to attend a relative's funeral and had just spent our "vacation" money on a trip to the Virgin Islands. We therefore need an inexpensive place to stay. This place was recommended to us by a relative in the area. It proved to be a great value. The rooms were immaculate, the service friendly and our "suite" amazingly comfortable. All in all it was a great value and a great place to rest in the evening. It is about a half hour's drive from Washington (maybe a little more depending on traffic) and would serve as a good base of operations for visits to the city. There is a Metro outlet about 20 minutes away, but you would need to rent a car to get to it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sandesh P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Waldorf, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great review. We are glad that our services and standards were up to your expectation. We certainly hope to see you again in the near future.
Cape Fear, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

The room was nice. The hotel is surrounded by a couple other hotels in a conjested area. The staff could of been a lil nicer. But overall my stay was good. I travel often and it's always nice when the staff is welcoming . I do like the Country Inn Suites but I may not stay here again

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sandesh P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Waldorf, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to find out that your overall stay was good. We would love to assist you again in the future and i hope you would consider us if your travel brings you back in DC area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My family and i stayed here one night and was pleasantly suprised. We checked in and there was fresh warm cookies and coffee at sign in. The rooms were clean and smelled nice. Beds were actually comfortable its the first time ive stayed at a hotel and had a decent nights sleep. Pillows and bed linens were nice and seemed to be of good quality. Breakfast was impressive not just your average continental of donuts and bagels. They had sausage, eggs, potatoes and my daughter and i loved that they even had a waffle maker that you poured batter in and could make your own waffles. Staff was nice. Overall great stay we will come again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013
Sandesh P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Waldorf, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write about us. I just came back to work after a week off due to my illness and this review just made my day. I am so glad that you had a wonderful expreience in our hotel. If you are coming back to DC area, please let us know so we can further serve you. I hope to see u again very shortly in the near future.

Thank You!

Been to Country Inn & Suites Waldorf? Share your experiences!