“Best Chinese Food in Waldorf MD” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #73 of 122 Restaurants in Waldorf
Cuisines: Chinese
Waldorf, MD
“Best Chinese Food in Waldorf MD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2007

I am Black and single and I have tried all the Chinese food in the Waldorf Area. I have found Asiana to be the best. The food is clean, well prepared and not greasy. I have tried their Asian cuisines as well as their American specialties. They will make your food to order. Their delivery service is outstanding. The food is always hot and packaged properly in sealed containers (not those cardboard ones). The drivers are neat and courteous. They deliver on both sides of Rt. 5 all the way to Westlake, which is my area. I appreciate their high standards are service. If you have not tried this restaurant, you should try them soon. You will not regret it. You will regret that you had not tried them sooner. Brenis S.