“hotel in waldorf md” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Durham, North Carolina
“hotel in waldorf md”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

lovely hotel, has a lovely front office staff/beds great no noise/price great and a cracker barrel next door for a quick meal...one night stay..no issues if you r ever in waldorf md stop there/ parking good for car/bus/suv or truck/no street noise/no train noise/elevators clean and worked well

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

The pillows were just too soft. When I stay at Embassy Suites they give you a variety of firm, soft and medium already on your bed. All of my pillows were soft and I left with a migraine. Other than that, I enjoyed everything. The housekeeper that cleaned that room did a superb job! This Hampton Inn is the best that I have ever stayed in. I normally stay at the one in South Hill, Virginia and it does not come close to yours. The hotels selection of cable provider was alright.

Laurel, MD, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Nice Hampton Inn in the Waldorf area if lodging is needed I would recommend. Newer and nice lobby and rooms and very clean. There are also some eating options within walking distance of the hotel if you choose to step out. No complaints just a positive Hampton experience.

greensboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This hotel was very clean.I always have to wear socks or slippers on the floors at other places,but here I felt like I didnt have to wear anything on my feet,even though I did. The beds were very comfortable,and smelled clean.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This Hampton may be a bit older, but appeared very well kept. Our room was very clean and the breakfast was very good. I was especially impressed with friendliness of the staff. We really felt welcomed in this hotel. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was nervous about my stay at the Hampton Inn because a few reviews spoke of a smoky smell on the third floor. Our room was on the second floor and I did not smell any stale or smoky smell. The hallways were fresh and the room was fresh. Positives: room was large; room and bathroom were clean; bed was comfortable; quiet; breakfast was standard; breakfast area clean and well stocked. Negatives: outdoor pool and we were there 'off season'.

I called about 2 hours prior to arrival to ensure that I would be able to get a first floor room (to be as far away from 3rd floor smoking as possible). I was told that is not a problem. When I checked in my room was on 3rd floor. I told the gentleman that I had called about a first floor room. He apologized and said there weren't any more available on the first floor, so we were assigned to a second floor room. This turned out to be just fine.

There was a small kitchenette in our room. This was a nice surprise although since we were there only for a weekend we didn't use it to it's full potential but the full size refrigerator and microwave and sink were a pleasant surprise.

waldorf, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The staff was curtious, professional, the room was clean in room ammenities were awesome,the continental breakfast was good, could have been better, the bacon was greasy and very thin..but the aura and fung sway of the hotel was awesome. the staff could not have been better. loved the lobby i will definitely stay again!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton Inn M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments about our property! We are so happy you had the opportunity to stay with us - we also look forward to having you stay with us again! We are always looking for ways to improve our property :) We look forward again to having you come stay with us again to continue to wow you!

Been to Hampton Inn Waldorf? Share your experiences!