“Great value for Hilton points” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
St Charles, Maryland
“Great value for Hilton points”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Excellent value for Hilton points for the weekend stay, room was gifted from a realtor friend. Room was nice and staff was friendly. Hotel has restaurant, fitness center and pool. Good location to area restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

amckitrick, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Ms. Mayvee,

Thanks for writing about us on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate your insight and glad you found everything to your liking. It sounds like we exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!

Anthony McKitrick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Kennebunkport, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

We were very satisfied with our stay. Breakfast was excellent. Dinner was less so but we did arrive and eat quite late. The room was all that we expected. There was less than optimal lighting in the hallway outside of the bathroom but I have rarely found a hotel that had great lighting in the area where one would shave or put on makeup. Overall, the staff was excellent.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

amckitrick, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Frank,

Thank you for writing about your experience on TripAdvisor. I'm glad you had a wonderfull time. It sounds as though you enjoyed many of our amenities. More importantly I"m glad to hear you found the staff to be excellent! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

MIDLOTHIAN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Was there under the employee rate. It was the closed hotel to Alexandria,VA where we went to visit. We did not have the right bed types so the manager was nice to give us breakfast each morning for us for free.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are really glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to take care of you since we didn't have the correct room type. You know as a fellow employee how important servicing our guests is to us no matter who they might be. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is an excellent place to stay with families and there are a lot of shopping and eating places to go that you do not have to drive far. You cannot go wrong with this place! This is my second time at staying in this place and it is always a pleasure!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear rommelr736.

I am happy to read that we are your first choice to be your home away from home while in the Waldorf area. We are fortunate to have a great location with easy access to shopping and dinning! We look forward to seeing you in our family again soon!

Midlothian, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had a nice room and was able to get breakfast for free since that did not have the room types we needed. We stayed here since this was the closest hotel to Alexandria that gave me the employee rate.,

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear ParrottHead25,

Thank you very much for staying with us under the employee travel program. I'm sorry we did not have the correct room type you requested avaiable upon your arrival. I am glad to hear however that we made it right by taking care of breakfast for you. As a fellow employee you know how important service is to our guests no matter who they are. We hope to see you again soon.

General Manage
Waldorf, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Very attentive staff, clean updated rooms, excellent food and drink, nice dining and bar area. Beautiful lobby and furnishings. Quick check in and check out! The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in at a chain hotel. Very convenient pantry at check in for those items you forgot.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

amckitrick, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Catherine,

I am glad to read that you enjoyed everything about our hotel and especially the beds! We have the exclusive Hilton Garden Inn sleep system beds which are adjustable air mattresses with whool tops. I find myself sleeping better on them then in my own home. We hope you'll be returning again soon!

Chestertown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I will get right to the point. This is a wonderful hotel. I had booked (or thought I had) a room for my stay. While checking in at the desk, it was discovered I booked the room for the night before, not the day I needed it (stupid me!) So, I'm standing there feeling 6 inches tall when the service rep, "Kelsy" tells me, it will be ok. They can take care of it. Kelsy was amazing and so friendly, as was the manager who I met a few times in passing. When I got to my room, I noticed it was by the ice machine and elevator. I always ask to be away from these areas when I reserve a room but since I messed that up, I really couldn't say too much. However, even though my room was right beside the elevator, I never heard anything. Also, the ice machine is in a separate room, where you have to go thru a door to get to it, so guess what...Everyone doesn't hear it. Nicely done. The room was very spacious as my wife and I both had a lot of "gear" for the trip we were on. The bathroom was really nice with a walk in shower with a glass door, not a shower curtain. The room was clean and inviting. I saw several hotel staff who ALWAYS stopped to say hello. Many of the staff were doing touch up preventative maintenance painting things. Just shows the hotel takes care of itself. I had a good night sleep. I heard a group of kids run down the hall one or twice but nothing to be concerned with. All noise ceased by about 10 pm. For breakfast I decided to go see what the "rude restaurant staff" thing was all about...Can't figure that out either because they were some of the most attentive polite ladies I have seen. They went out of their way to talk to everyone, greet them, welcome them," yas maam, no sir, thank you etc." It was better then most restaurant chains. Food was good as well. This hotel is a kepper and we will be back. Awesome job. thx.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Stickman9

Thanks so much for writing about your experience and all the wonderfull staff here at the Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf. We all sincerely enjoy taking care of our guests and it's wonderful to read about when we've succeeded. We really hope you'll be joining us again in the future when you're back in Maryland. Hopefully this time I'll get to meet you too!

Anthony McKitrick

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf? Share your experiences!