“A great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Detroit, Michigan, United States
“A great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at the HILTON GARDEN INN I WILL be back. And will tell all of my family and friends about this Inn my visit to MD. was also wonderful. My daughter hurt her ankle while we were there the outpatient clinic was very close by just across the street (MY DOCTOR) the name of the place the staff there was great also. The food at the INN was amazing the staff was so sweet. My next stay in MD. or in D.C. where my older brother lives everyone in my family will know where I will be staying and that place will be the HILTON GARDEN INN thank you so much for such a nice and enjoyable visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were here for a nearby wedding. Our room was very clean and we had a very good experience. The location is nice. There was a cute little farmer's market in the parking lot. The mall and Target are less than a minute to get to by car, a very decent walking distance away.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were passing through for 1 night and stay at this hotel. The best one, so far, on our trip. The staff and managers were so friendly and helpful and willing to go above and beyond to make our stay a nice one. They saw we had 2 kids with us and really made us feel like they cared about our stay. They even offer board games that you can check out from the front desk! We appreciated the cookies (pm) and coffee (am) in the lobby. We requested a cot and and extra blanket and they promptly brought them to our room. Our room was modern, clean and comfortable. We ate breakfast in the morning and it was great. The female chef makes excellent breakfast potatoes! We would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor and that floor has a rockin' ice machine! This is vital in the summer m...
Waldorf, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Simply the best place to stay in Waldorf. Public library across the street, occasional dinner specials that go far beyond the expected for this kind of hotel, and a staff that is near flawless. Never been disappointed here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Upper Marlboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The Hilton, in my mind, is ranked highly above it's competitors in service provided, cleanliness, and value. My next trip WILL include a stay or TWO at the Hilton! Joining the Hilton Honors programs was long overdue and I wish to reach its highest achievements! Thanks for having me!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Auburn, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The standard met is recommendable and I enjoyed my 71 days stay. Management is very good. Amanda (manager), Powers (sales), and staff did a fantastic job. I recommend this hotel for business, couples, family, friends and solo. the location is near the mall and movie theatre and other shopping complexes including restaurants and convenient stores. Security is good as well. In fact, the location is at the heart of the city and can easily be accessed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! It was such a pleasure having you stay with us for the past few months. We enjoyed having you here with us! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Yours in Hospitality,

Amanda Devlugt
Brockway, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

When a hotel says 3:00 check-in, I expect to be able to check in at that time and not get attitude from the front desk because one of our rooms was not ready. We planned our 5.5 hour trip so that we would check in a little after 3:00 and have time to make it to my brother's rehearsal dinner. Needless to say, we missed the dinner.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Allow me to extend my deepest apologies for the lack of service you received at check in. Our guests should never feel the effects of an unanticipated situation of the hotel selling out. We take great pride in our service to our guests. Thank you for your review and we look forward to being able to show you how great our hotel is.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf? Share your experiences!