“Great Hotel! Travel for business and feels like home!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
United States
“Great Hotel! Travel for business and feels like home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Staff: Could not be more friendly or helpful. Always happy, and willing to make you feel welcome.
Rooms: Spacious, clean, and smells fresh. I am the pickiest of the travelers. My colleagues call me a hotel snob. I will drive over an hour to the client just to stay at this hotel.

I highly recommend this hotel as a business traveler. I am sure families will like it as well. But i never feel like i am traveling when i am there. The staff makes you feel like family!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! Your feedback is extremely important to us. I am so glad to hear that our staff makes you feel like family. We love having you, and look forward to your return to the Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf.

Amanda Devlugt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Customer Service goes far when it's excellent. From the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out, we felt valued. The rooms were clean, the food delicious. The staff was always pleasant and consistently attentive. "Nanda" was so sweet and kind. I don't usually leave reviews but this hotel made it worth my while. I will return soon.

• Stayed December 2012
Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear Princess370!

Thank you for reviewing our hotel ! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that my staff took great care of you ! I am happy to hear Nanda went above and beyond for you!

Should you be in the Waldorf area again, we'd love to be your host home away from home.

All the best this Holiday Season to you and your family!

Amanda N.V. Devlugt
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is everything you'd expect from a Hilton Garden Inn. The staff were very professional and courteous. The rooms were spacious and the adjustable sleep system bed, a nice touch. And the breakfast was excellent. It's located near a shopping mall and restaurants. We will be staying again this year.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I switched to this hotel after a bad night in another. I was impressed from the moment I walked in. They are next to lots of shops and restaurants. Nice area. Very bright, clean and cheery lobby. Check in was quick, thorough and friendly. The room was clean, refrigerator/microwave in the room, flatscreen tv. Mattresses have pressure control for firm to soft settings. - I ordered room service after a long day and was advised that there was a wait as a lot of orders were in, but that I could get food pretty quickly if I wanted to pick it up. I had no problem with that - happy to be told it was an option. Victor has been mentioned in other reviews - and it's no lie - he is detail oriented, friendly and so helpful. A true gem of an employee/human - he and the rest of the staff brightened my day. So impressed - definitely recommend this hotel and commend it's staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lothian, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

this hotel is by far the best i have stayed at in the last several years! about 30 minutes after we got into our room, the front desk called up to make sure everything was ok with the room, and asked if we needed anything, which i thought was very nice! the room was very nice, clean, and the fridge and microwave was a welcome sight. this hotel looks to be very new, but it seems as though they actually CARE about their guests and their property. the little soaps and shampoos in the bathroom were not your average run of the mill bargain products....it was all top shelf items such as bath and body works. the beds are VERY nice, and have adjustable comfort settings. the property outside was impressive as well. there are parking spaces designated and made specifically for electric cars, and are complete with charging stations! no funky smells, very friendly staff, and top of the line hotel. THANK YOU!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Jeff H,

Thank you so much for taking your time to review our hotel! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We take pride in providing our guests with great customer service and I am so happy we were able to do so with you!

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return at our property! You can count on us at the Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf!

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was leery of staying in this area because I am not familiar with it but I'm sure glad I picked this hotel! The room was immaculate, staff was phenomenal and the made-to-order breakfast was delicious! The on site gym was also great with very modern exercise machines.

If you prefer to eat out there is a Bostons restaurant withing walking distance. I really enjoyed how fast the internet was as well. I stayed for two nights and will stay here again next time I am in the area!

If time permits check out the mall about a half mile away its a great mall.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

For the last 10 years I have spent 75% of my time in hotels and never taken the time to write one review until now the staff at this hotel is by far the most friendly,courteous and knowledgable I have ever come across. they deserve 7stars. the hotel itself is very nice also but the always smiling, friendly staff is off the charts

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

Our staff is dedicated to service, and we are so pleased you have had the opportunity to experience it!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, and we look forward to your return!

Amanda Devlugt

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf? Share your experiences!