“Very Impressed!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Lothian, Maryland
“Very Impressed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

this hotel is by far the best i have stayed at in the last several years! about 30 minutes after we got into our room, the front desk called up to make sure everything was ok with the room, and asked if we needed anything, which i thought was very nice! the room was very nice, clean, and the fridge and microwave was a welcome sight. this hotel looks to be very new, but it seems as though they actually CARE about their guests and their property. the little soaps and shampoos in the bathroom were not your average run of the mill bargain products....it was all top shelf items such as bath and body works. the beds are VERY nice, and have adjustable comfort settings. the property outside was impressive as well. there are parking spaces designated and made specifically for electric cars, and are complete with charging stations! no funky smells, very friendly staff, and top of the line hotel. THANK YOU!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Jeff H,

Thank you so much for taking your time to review our hotel! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We take pride in providing our guests with great customer service and I am so happy we were able to do so with you!

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return at our property! You can count on us at the Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf!

Amanda Devlugt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was leery of staying in this area because I am not familiar with it but I'm sure glad I picked this hotel! The room was immaculate, staff was phenomenal and the made-to-order breakfast was delicious! The on site gym was also great with very modern exercise machines.

If you prefer to eat out there is a Bostons restaurant withing walking distance. I really enjoyed how fast the internet was as well. I stayed for two nights and will stay here again next time I am in the area!

If time permits check out the mall about a half mile away its a great mall.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

For the last 10 years I have spent 75% of my time in hotels and never taken the time to write one review until now the staff at this hotel is by far the most friendly,courteous and knowledgable I have ever come across. they deserve 7stars. the hotel itself is very nice also but the always smiling, friendly staff is off the charts

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!

Our staff is dedicated to service, and we are so pleased you have had the opportunity to experience it!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, and we look forward to your return!

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed here from 10/5 - 10/8. The rooms are very clean with extraordinary comfortable beds. The hotel staff was very friendly as well. Although I didn't eat at the "American Grill" which is located in the downstairs lobby, its abeyance was beautiful. One thing that surprised me was the fact that they allowed teenagers to book a room and keep the whole third floor up late at night. They also provide free Neutrogena condiments.
Other than that I would definitely book again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
We truly value your loyalty and business, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Waldorf, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Your hotel was excellent. I actually just stayed there for a few hours for a photo session. The rooms are gorgeous! The room looks very nice in the photos. I recently stayed at the Westin at National Harbor for a photo session and I would say the room is very similar to what you provided. I was very happy with it. I do plan to come back for more photo sessions. The hotel was clean!!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We can't wait for you to come back for your next photo shoot!

Midland, Michigan, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights during a business trip, and I couldn't wait to leave.

Pros
--Quiet, Clean facility
--The bartender, Victor, was very knowledgeable and friendly. It seemed like he knew most of the guests by their first name.

Cons
--The AC/heat unit in my room was set to a default temperature of 77 degrees when it didn't detect any motion (there was a motion sensor wired into the system). I woke up every night during my stay around 2am covered in sweat because the room was 76-77 degrees. I complained to the General Manager after my second night, and she said that the temp wasn't right and she would see to it that the unit was fixed. Well that never happened, even after I filed a complaint for a second day in a row.
--The breakfast is a complete ripoff. $10.95 for a bagel, coffee, and orange juice?!?! Yes, you have the option of having a hot breakfast cooked-to-order by their chef, but I am not a big breakfast person.
--Housekeeping didn't replace any of the used/emptied toiletries throughout the week.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Amanda D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waldorf, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to provide feedback about your recent stay! Allow me to personally apologize to you for the lack of follow through we provided you during your stay with us. It is always our goal to provide 100% customer service to each and everyone of our guests. Please allow me to show you we take pride in our service and our amenities at our hotel. Thank you again for your review.
Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I can tell you that I have sayed at many Hiltons and this one tops most of them. Great staff and very accomadating.
Victor at the Bar/Resturant was the best I have ran into in a long time
Thank you Victor for making my week long stay so amazing.
Diamond at check in counter you have an amzing smile and great attitude

Room Tip: Don't pass this one up!!!!!! Truly Amazing Hilton Thank you hilton family