Four-story Residence Inn (RI) -- under 100 suites – by shopping center:
• Clean, modern burgundy décor & furnishings.
• Comfortable, spacious 1-bedroom suite with all RI amenities.
• Standard, hearty RI breakfasts & evening social fare (Mon., Tue., Wed.). *Convenient* if you're busy & haven't time or energy to prepare food in kitchenette. (Always hope for additional healthy choices: Greek yogurt, whole grain breads, & greater assortment of fresh fruit -- especially for repeat or long stays.)
• For evenings when food isn’t served at RI, numerous eateries nearby. Call-in order & pickup on your way home from a day’s activities. Approximately 5-10 minute drive to eateries on Crain Highway (US 301):
-- Chipotle Mexican (1.5 mi./ 2.4 km)
-- Outback Steakhouse (1.5 mi./ 2.4 km)
-- Carrabba's Italian (2.5 mi./ 4 km)
• For longer stays, if you’ve time & inclination to prepare meals in your furnished kitchenette, it’s about a 5-minute drive to groceries:
-- Safeway (on 3051 Waldorf Pazza Dr.) -- 0.6 mi./ .96 km
-- Giant Food (on 3297 Crain Hwy) -- 1.5 mi./ 2.4 km
-- Target (on 3300 Western Pkwy) -- 1.5 mi./ 2.4 km
-- Walmart (on 11930 Acton Lane) -- 2 mi./ 3.2 km
• Free internet/WiFi.
• Two computers & printer in seated area by lobby/ gatehouse to print documents & boarding passes.
• Laundry with enough washers & dryers to avoid waiting for a machine to be available.
• Free on-site self-parking.
• Smaller exercise room (with modern equipment) is a good alternative to trying to stroll in sidewalk-unfriendly area -- making after-dinner walks uninviting.
Approximate 50-min. drive -- depending on traffic -- (25 mi./ 40 km) to:
• Washington National Airport (DCA).
• DC, Washington Mall, Smithsonian Museums, Memorials, Sightseeing.
Comfortable short- or long-term stay whether traveling with family, as a couple, or alone on business. You won't be disappointed. (Ideal for business traveler -- not as holiday destination.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Waldorf is an all suites hotel ideally located in the heart of Waldorf, Maryland near Washington D.C., Andrews Air Force Base, Indian Head NAVSEA and Dahlgren, VA. The hotel was designed for the business traveler and relocating guests. Our studio, 1 and 2 bedroom suites offer fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas and work desk with free high speed internet access. In addition, Residence Inn Waldorf serves a complimentary, hot breakfast buffet daily and offers nightly social hours Monday to Wednesday. Come feel at home at Residence Inn by Marriott Waldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Waldorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Waldorf Hotel Waldorf