This is a beautiful hotel and the rooms are very very nice. Great patio and pool area with hot tub. Great hot morning breakfest.....lobby coffee around the clock. They have free food outside just about every night.....simple stuff like hot dogs and beans, chips and burgers, but it's a nice touch. The staff here is very nice. I'm retired military and get a military discount all the time and I'm not treated any differnently then anyone else who may be paying $60-70 more. I'm an average guy who doesn't think the world revolves around me; I do not have an over exaggerated sense of entitlement that lots of people seem to have now days....not sure where that comes from. I appreciate the basics and I've stayed here a few times.....they go way beyond the basics and are top notch. No other way to put it. Beautiful lobby, ATM on site.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Waldorf Hotel
- Residence Inn By Marriott Waldorf Hotel Waldorf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Waldorf is an all suites hotel ideally located in the heart of Waldorf, Maryland near Washington D.C., Andrews Air Force Base, Indian Head NAVSEA and Dahlgren, VA. The hotel was designed for the business traveler and relocating guests. Our studio, 1 and 2 bedroom suites offer fully equipped kitchens, living and dining areas and work desk with free high speed internet access. In addition, Residence Inn Waldorf serves a complimentary, hot breakfast buffet daily and offers nightly social hours Monday to Wednesday. Come feel at home at Residence Inn by Marriott Waldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Waldorf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.