“Here for work” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Waldorf, Maryland
“Here for work”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Ronnie was a great person very helpful. The hole staff was very helpful and outstand. The marriot was clean fresh and the pool room was nice. Parking good breakfast good rooms clean A/C worked good wind

Room Tip: 3rd floor not so loud
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Clarksburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband and I celebrated 22 years of marriage on September 22. We had lots of activities planned in the area and wanted to stay at what we believed would be the best hotel in the area. We selected Courtyard by Marriott Waldorf and were not disappointed. The hotel was conveniently located to our activities. The hotel staff (Nicole & Mariah) were extremely helpful and friendly. They offered great suggestions, and even surprised us with two glasses of Champagne and a personalized congratulations card in Marriott Orange and Green! We loved it! The hotel room was attractive and comfortable. Our stay at Courtyard by Marriott Waldorf helped complete a wonderful anniversary weekend. Thank you.

Room Tip: Top floor might be best for you if you are sensitive to the sound of people walking.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
courtyardwaldorf, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Waldorf, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear Mema2u,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. It is a pleasure to have hosted you and I am very pleased we met your expectations. Please do not hesitate to contact me for your future stays.

hussein.ahmed@marriott.com
Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The best customer service, love the location, and the atmosphere. Sheree is phenomenal with group sales and helping me setting up my Silpada Jewelry Party. Mariah is very sweet and helpful when I came back to discuss setting up another event with Sheree. Nicole at the front desk was pleasant when I first walked in to the lobby and gave me helpful information regarding contacting Sheree.

Room Tip: The front view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
dear Sheila D,

Thank you for pointing out our excellent staff and the spirit to serve you experienced from them. Please come back. We appreciate your business.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I recently had a month long stay at this location...Ronnie Pittman, along with the other staff, made me feel at home...
The service was immaculate, and it made the stay all the better...I often worked late hours, and Ronnie always had coffee ready earlier than expected, and went above and beyond to ensure that my stay was nothing less than stellar...Her hospitality, is a credit to the Marriot organization.
One specific point of note, is like everything some mistakes happen, probably because of me, but the I was charged an excessive amount above the government rate, which I noticed upon check-out.
Ronnie corrected the discrepancy, validated the rate, and made what could have been a disaster, a complete and successful trip.
If Ronnie, had not corrected the discrepancy when she did, I would have had to wait until my office raised the level on my CC, which may have taken serveral days, and I would have missed upcoming important meetings elsewhere, which could have proven costly!!!!
I do not know if there is an on the”Spot Award” for such service, but if there is Ronnie Pittman definitely deserves to be recognized...
because of Ronnie and the top level hospitality that she showed me, I will be staying here again,...
Many Thanks to Ronnie, Staff and the Marriot organization for the “Outstanding Service”.

Willie Fair
619-540-9051

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
courtyardwaldorf, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Waldorf, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Mr. Fair,

Goose Creek, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great hotel! I was in the area for a church event with about 20 others and all employees were nice and the overall service was well appreciated. The surrounding shops were great and didn't have to travel long distances for anything.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Long Valley, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

This Courtyard is nice hotel (new Courtyard layout with exterior spaces) but if you are traveling north on 301 getting to the hotel is tricky! This part of Waldorf is quite congested and even though you can see the hotel arriving at front door is problematic. The hotel is nice but we'll stay on the right side of the road next time.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear RWMlongValley_NJ

Thank you for the great comments about our new Courtyard layout and exterior spaces. I appreciate your critique on being able to see the hotel but having difficulty. We are working on getting more signage to help our guest navigate to our front door. Please come back. It will be our pleasure to serve you. Sincerely.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Excellent service and wonderful place to stay. The employees were very kind and professional. It was during the hurricane I was very tired and exhausted and your hotel was a perfect place to stay until I was able to go back home. Thank you for all of your kind service.

• Stayed September 2011

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Waldorf? Share your experiences!