“Maybe Good for One Night - That's It” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Timonium

You added Holiday Inn Timonium to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Timonium
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9615 Deereco Road, I-83 & Padonia Road (Exit 17), Timonium, MD 21093   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Timonium
Reno, Nevada
“Maybe Good for One Night - That's It”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of weeks. The rooms are nice and they keep the hotel clean. The woman who works during the week in the morning was one of the most unfriendly person I've met. The housekeepers just do the minimum in your room. The breakfast was okay but pretty much the same every morning. The part that really soured my experience was that my room was to be direct billed and they billed my credit card even though they told me that they would not bill my credit card. If I had to stay in that area again for a long time it would not be at that hotel. One positive is that the hotel is connected to Chili's which may it convenient for dining at night. The women who worked the front desk in the evenings were great. I also had to stand in line in the mornings behind hotel employees to get coffee. The first week I was there Wi-Fi didn't work most of the time. Overall - not a great experience. I will stay elsewhere next time.

Room Tip: Stay at the Embassy Suites in Hunt Valley!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Mary W, Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
I am sorry that you had an unpleasant stay with us! All of your issues will be addressed with the appropriate staff members. We certainly don’t like to hear that you were unhappy with your stay, however thank you for taking the time to tell us about the things we can improve on! I can assure you that these comments will not be taken lightly!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Niagara Falls, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here, the rooms were spacious and clean. We had a king with a kitchenette and 2 beds with no kitchenette. The rooms were booked together but unfortunately we were placed on different floors. There is a light rail station that took us into Baltimore and the stop is just down the street. You can park there for free or it is within walking distance, we did both. The hotel was clean, staff was nice, no complaints. 2 of us had the $5 breakfast, 2 of us didn't. It was OK according to our friends. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the review, Delred! The Light Rail certainly is convenient for going downtown! Next time you stay with us, we also have a shuttle that can take you to the Light Rail stop. We hope you come back and see us again!
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

This Holiday Inn was by far one of the best around. Accommodations were great, The room and bathroom was spotless.Overall, the hotel was well maintained. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The breakfast was not included in the price of the room, but for $5 you couldn't beat it! The only criticism was the size of the breakfast room. It is very small and additional tables are set up in the hall. It is centrally located and close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Mary W, Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for the comments, Pagstar! I am glad your stay was pleasant!
Fargo, ND
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was in Baltimore for 5 days on business. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable, but the bathroom was very small. I would imagine they had to make room for the small kitchenette in the bedroom area (I didn't use the kitchenette but was pleasantly surprised to see it!). The exercise room had one treadmill that jumped a little bit at smaller speeds, and a gentleman in the exercise room told me two the other pieces of equipment weren't working. There is a Chili's Restaurant attached to the hotel but because the hotel doesn't have a liquor license, I couldn't carry my glass of wine from the restaurant up to my room.

All in all, I would stay at this location again because the employees were friendly and my room was clean. I would just like to see the exercise equipment maintained a little better.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear suzb_00,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the room layout prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare
Orchard Beach, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was staying one night for a con in Hunt Valley. Found this hotel through Hotwire and booked it because I was not looking to spend $150/night for a convention. The lobby is attractive, rooms were spacious and modern. Bed was extremely comfortable and choice of pillows was great. The pillows were labelled soft or firm. Breakfast should be included in hotel stay but I guess $5 is not bad. They had hard boiled eggs, Danish, pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and many choices of cereal and various breads. Also had milk, juice and good coffee. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. The only thing that would have made my rating 5 stars would have been an indoor pool and breakfast included in price of room.
One little extra nice thing was when checking in, they had a Plinko game for those with IHG Rewards. You could win points or free breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Mary W, Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, Robert S! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! I'm sorry we didn't have an indoor pool to make your stay perfect!!
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Holiday Inn, Timonuim, is an excellent place to stay when in the Timonium, Baltimore area. The rates were great, breakfast was fresh, Chili's is attached to the hotel. The front desk staff(Robin and Niki) made my stay comfortable. They were exceptional and took every effort to please the guests. Quiet, parking lot was well lit, and plenty of staff to maintain our needs. I have stay here when I visit the area. Dave was always polite and held the elevator door when you approached.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mary W, Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thanks for the review Albert M! I am pleased to hear you were happy with your stay! Please come back and see us again!!
Max Meadows, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have stayed a couple nights at this establishment. The staff is extremely welcoming and helped with any issues or questions I had. The front desk never seemed bothered with any inquiries I may have had. Within a short ride to many great restaurants. Definitely would recommend this hotel to my friends and family!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for staying with us MNA1601! I'm happy we could help with any questions! So glad you enjoyed your stay!!

Been to Holiday Inn Timonium? Share your experiences!