We enjoyed our stay here, the rooms were spacious and clean. We had a king with a kitchenette and 2 beds with no kitchenette. The rooms were booked together but unfortunately we were placed on different floors. There is a light rail station that took us into Baltimore and the stop is just down the street. You can park there for free or it is within walking distance, we did both. The hotel was clean, staff was nice, no complaints. 2 of us had the $5 breakfast, 2 of us didn't. It was OK according to our friends. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Timonium Hotel
- Holiday Inn Timonium Hotel Timonium
- Timonium Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All brick building completely renovated in 2009 with a new contemporary ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Timonium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.