I was staying one night for a con in Hunt Valley. Found this hotel through Hotwire and booked it because I was not looking to spend $150/night for a convention. The lobby is attractive, rooms were spacious and modern. Bed was extremely comfortable and choice of pillows was great. The pillows were labelled soft or firm. Breakfast should be included in hotel stay but I guess $5 is not bad. They had hard boiled eggs, Danish, pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and many choices of cereal and various breads. Also had milk, juice and good coffee. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. The only thing that would have made my rating 5 stars would have been an indoor pool and breakfast included in price of room.
One little extra nice thing was when checking in, they had a Plinko game for those with IHG Rewards. You could win points or free breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Timonium Hotel
- Holiday Inn Timonium Hotel Timonium
- Timonium Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All brick building completely renovated in 2009 with a new contemporary ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Timonium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.