“Perfect for business travel in this area” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Timonium

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Timonium to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Timonium
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9615 Deereco Road, I-83 & Padonia Road (Exit 17), Timonium, MD 21093   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Timonium
Alexandria, Virginia
“Perfect for business travel in this area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stay at this property from time to time when I have business in Baltimore. I prefer this location to downtown and it is a convenient distance from the major roads. The hotel is quiet, clean, and well-staffed. There is a Chili's attached that provides room service or a place for a quick lunch. Some rooms come equipped with a kitchenette so it is easy to go to the nearby grocery for longer stays. The entrance also has a coffee and convenience stand. I enjoy staying here and will probably return within the next month. I really do not think a business traveler could find a better value for the price in that area. The only issue I have is with the small bathrooms - but that wouldn't keep me from staying.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
mewintz, Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review!! We do get that the bathrooms are on the smaller side compared to other hotels. Unfortunately, we were unable to increase the size of them when we renovated. I hope that our other benefits made your stay a great one!

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Howell, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed on December 10th for one night. My daughter played plinko at check in and one a free breakfast. The woman who checked us in gave me a free voucher also. That was very nice. The room was clean and quiet. The bed and pillows were great. I slept great. The bathroom was small but clean. The lobby is nice. The breakfast is ok. The usual...eggs , bacon, potatoes, pastries. We ate at the Chilis restaurant that is connected to the hotel. The food was wonderful and so was the staff. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
mewintz, Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you taking time to review us! We hope you stay with us again the next time you are in the Timonium area!
Middletown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hotel is clean, comfortable and looks like it has been renovated recently. The staff was courteous and helpful. Even the housekeepers went out of their way to say hello even though they were not assigned to my room. Check in and check out was quick and efficient and the ladies at the front desk took the time to explain the nearby lite rail train service to me. Refrigerator and microwave in the room was a nice touch and the maid service was perfect. The only recommendation that I would make is to update the excercise equipment. Everything else in the hotel was top notch. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.

Room Tip: King non-smoking room was very nice and spacious.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
mewintz, Manager at Holiday Inn Timonium, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for the review! We are in the works of updating our fitness center so hopefully next time you come you will be able to enjoy the new equipment! Thanks again for your kind words!
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This was a convenient choice. Close to many restaurant & shopping choices. The hotel was clean and quiet. Check in was quick and they had our nonsmoking room available and ready for us. Would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review us! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!! Come back and see us next time you are in the area!
Nashville, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Updated room, clean, quiet, quick check in/out, would recommend this hotel to anyone looking a nice place to stay. We were in town for the USATF Junior Olympics. I did not notice any "odor" like another reviewer, but we were on the 4th floor. A mile or two from lots of food places. No problems at all. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Visiting the area for the USATF Junior Olympics in Baltimore. Hotel is nice and clean! Had multiple reservations for team members and Cindy at the front desk was patient and efficient in getting us squared away. There is a Chili's attached to the hotel, which makes this stay a win-win!

• Stayed July 2012
Petoskey, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stayed here recently for three nights. The staff was moderately friendly, and we had the BEST pizza ever at Fazzini's, a local restaurant, which one of the staff recommended. But it is an older hotel with an everpresent odor (in the third floor hallway as well as elevators and stairwell). The room was acceptable but the bathroom showed its age. I awoke with a bad migraine the second and third mornings, which I believe was due to the older ventilation system in our room and the various odors. It took 3 days to get rid of it. No complimentary breakfast here, either.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Timonium? Share your experiences!