“Spacious room, comfortable bed.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel North Baltimore

You added Radisson Hotel North Baltimore to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2004 Greenspring Drive, Timonium, MD 21093 (Formerly North Baltimore Plaza Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 20%
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Timonium
NH
“Spacious room, comfortable bed.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stayed there in October for four nights for a conference. So I didn’t have a choice, since the conference was at the hotel. First, it is out of way. It’s not in Baltimore. I took shuttle from the airport, and it was about half hour away. It is not close to too many things. You can walk to few restaurants even though it is in a strange industrial park location. When I checked in the staff were nice. There is always some refreshment at the front lobby, like lemonade which I enjoyed after all day of traveling. My room was on the third floor. The room was spacious and clean. The deco was pretty nice. I think it was one of the recently updated rooms. The bed was very comfortable. Free internet service is always a plus for me. I also ordered couple room services, which I usually hate doing. But again, not the most walk friendly area for me. The food was decent, a little salty. I didn’t have too many interactions with the staff, but overall they seemed nice. There is a business center downstairs that I used couple times to print few things. There is a gym which I didn’t use. There is an outdoor swimming pool which was closed being October. I think there is a railway that you can take to go into Baltimore couple blocks from the hotel. And supposedly there is a free shuttle run by the hotel, but didn’t use it. Only thing was that my room didn’t have any natural light. There is a big window in the room but it faced in to the lobby of the hotel. So I felt little closed in. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I’m glad to hear that you were happy with our service, and found our rooms clean and spacious. Please come see us again, next time you are in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Midland Park, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

The room was spacious and somewhat clean; however, one of my colleagues has a water bottle and half eaten candy bar under her bed! Which does make you question the cleanliness of all of the rooms! Some mold noted in the shower-yuk! The bar was great though- a few nice beer selections. The breakfast and lunch options were just so-so. Kind of a strange lay-out as well. My room overlooked the interior of the hotel! Never opened my blinds- bad design, if you ask me.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
I am very sorry to learn of your friend's housekeeping issue. We certainly agree that a clean room is a basic hotel service which our guests should certainly be able to take for granted. I was glad to see you enjoyed our bar; we do have some great local beers. Also, rooms that do not care our Atrium are usually available upon request. Thank you for letting us know about your stay.
Fairfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a great hotel. Reasonably priced, with great courtyard and atrium. Clean and ample sized rooms. Friendly and courteous staff. My only criticism: they do NOT provide free buffet breakfast with your stay.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Our Atrium is very popular with our guests, and I am glad you enjoyed it. If you earn Gold or Platinum status with IHG Rewards Club, we can even include that complimentary breakfast. Thank You!
Salisbury, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Was here for a wedding reception. The food for the reception was surprisingly good. The rooms were dated but clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. Has an onsite bar which was a great place to hang out after the reception.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
I’m so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We love hosting weddings, and I’m sure our banquet team will be excited to hear you were pleased. Thanks
Bedminster, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed here on a business trip and all features were excellent. Clean lovely rooms. Polite and helpful staff. Food in their restaurant was also excellent. Would definitely stay again. The towels and bedding were top quality. Very busy on weekends but rooms were very quiet with no noise from outside. We enjoyed our stay and had outstanding meal

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
We really do appreciate you for letting us know. Thank you so very much for your review.
Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great location in North Baltimore, especially if you have a child in one of the Baltimore universities! Room was new, bed was very comfy and the bathroom was quite nice. Hotel is 10 minutes from downtown via Rt. 83, which is so convenient. Check in and parking were effortless. Made reservation 7 days in advance a got the room for $109. This place is a slam-dunk!!

Stayed October 2013
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon!
New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I just stayed her for two nights and was extremely disappointed. On Friday night when I checked in I attempted to get on the internet and it was not working. I had to call a 1-866 number to get assistance and after being put on hold was told they had to call the hotel to see what the problem was. I then called the hotel manager on for the evening who informed me that they just found out their internet was down. With a hotel full of guests including the Army female soccer team they did not know the system was down until I called. Find this hard to believe. Like a previous guest it took 5-10 minutes for water to get hot and they have four enormous pillows on the bed all of which raise your head up 8+ inches off the bed. I had to use a bath towel to as a pillow. When I asked the front desk the next morning for a different type of pillow I was told that was not possible.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
David M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel North Baltimore, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Last Saturday evening, we did experience an internet outage. Our internet service was restored very early Sunday morning. I understand how important WIFI access is, and I am very sorry that our service was interrupted.

Been to Radisson Hotel North Baltimore? Share your experiences!