This hotel advertises new renovation and all smoke free rooms. We had a very attractive room with comfortable bedding, except that the bedspread was noticeably stained. The room smelled strongly of smoke overlaid with cleaning products. We were unable to get another room as the place was booked full. Desk personnel were pleasant and helpful within their abilities. Sometime around midnight I went down for a second blanket and was told they were out. Movie purchase on the TV system did not work. Parking was adequate and free, and the location is very convenient to the local freeway system. There are numerous restaurants and other services in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Timonium / Fairgrounds Hotel Timonium
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Timonium / Fairgrounds Hotel
- Timonium Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Timonium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose convenience in our great hotel, adjacent to the Maryland State Fairgrounds. We are within minutes of Towson University, Goucher College, Pimlico Racetrack, and the Baltimore Zoo. We are also located near Johns Hopkins Hospital and Sanai Hospital. Located within walking distance of public transportation (Light Rail), you have the convenience of quick access to downtown Baltimore, Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and Baltimore Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.