“Inexpensive overnight” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Timonium
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Inexpensive overnight”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Just needed a bed to sleep in for the night to make an early morning commitment. Started off not good: the lobby was locked when we arrived at 10pm, along with 2 other guests. Clerk no where to be found. After waiting about 10min, he finally came down from outside stairs and checked us in. Except for 1 ant in bathroom sink, room was clean and adequate for what we needed

• Stayed August 2013
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apology for ant in your room.I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great stay. Great location. Great little inn. Appreciated the cleanliness. Exceptional service from Wasim and Fhaim. Special thanks to Affan Khan. We look forward to visiting his inn again next year. Hotel very convenient to shopping and restaurants. Light rail very convenient and going down town.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank for taking the time to write a review . I am so happy you enjoyed our brand new Next Gen rooms as well our staff! The entire team from the front desk to housekeeping try to make every guests stay as memorable as yours. I will make sure to pass your comments along to my team as words of encouragement to keep up the good work! Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn and we look forward to your next visit to Baltimore.

Red Roof Inn - Timonium
Yardley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had trouble with Hotels.com reservation. Wasim at the front desk went way beyond the call of duty to get it straightened out, while serving three other guests. This is the kind of young person that companies tend to lose because they do not pay them a bit more than the others at their level. Knowledgeable and very helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Hearing about how well Wasim took care of you during your stay makes my day! I will be sure to have him read your comments as I know it will make him proud. Our team realizes that excellent customer service is what all of our guests should expect all of the time. Thank you for your recognition. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to Baltimore.

Best Regards,

Red Roof Inn Baltimore – Timonium
Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was an excellent hotel for our trip to see the Orioles and the Red Sox play. We were treated professionally by the hotel staff and the room was recently remodeled with new TV's, sinks, showers, beds - very professional looking. The local tramway had a stop about 2 blocks away where you could buy a ticket and catch the tram all the way into Camden Yards for about $4. If you are looking somewhere to stay for business or to catch a game and are not worried about swimming pools and other extras, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank for taking the time to write a review . I am so happy you enjoyed our brand new Next Gen Plus rooms as well our staff! The entire team from the front desk to housekeeping try to make every guests stay as memorable as yours. I will make sure to pass your comments along to my team as words of encouragement to keep up the good work! Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn and we look forward to your next visit to Baltimore.

Red Roof Inn - Timonium
Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed over one night in July, 2013. This is the second Red Roof in I've stayed at this month and I must say that I really do enjoy what seems to be a makeover of the properties. This place was clean, bed was comfortable and overall a nice overnight stay. Good price, etc. The checkin was very easy, as was checkout.

When I got to the room, it was clearly made up, but the cleaning person forgot one towel that had been hung on the shower rod and there was no extra shampoo left. I really thought those were pretty minor things since otherwise it was clear the place had been properly cleaned. In any case the person at checkout gave me a discount - which was very accommodating. I would certainly recommend the property as it was everything I needed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Iappreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Baltimore N/Timonium Red Roof.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I like the way Red Roof Inns have been renovating their hotel rooms, with free WiFi as a huge plus. However, when I checked into this location, I was given a room on the first floor. The room was lovely, with a kick-butt air conditioner (albeit, it was an antiquated unit), but WiFi was nowhere to be found. At first, it was spotty all over the room, but then it went out and that was it (and for those skeptics: yes, I know how to setup and log on to internet connections).

When I inquired at the front desk, I was told that the signal is best on the third floor (the top floor of this hotel), so I went to check it out. I then asked the receptionist to change rooms to the third floor. The clerk complied, informing me that there is only one WiFi "antenna" unit, and that it's located on the top floor, with no repeater units on the other floors or in another location. On the 3rd floor, in my room, the WiFi was excellent, so all is well.

This hotel has only one elevator in the middle of the hotel, so if you have a room near the corridor ends, you will do lots of walking.

Room Tip: The higher you go, the better the WiFi service
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apology for Wifi was not working on the first floor room.I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I travel all over the country for work. Nice clean rooms and just remodeled. Great staff. Great area. If your visiting the Baltimore area. You will want to stay here. Especially if you have your family with you. Everything is close by. Great all around hotel. I will stay here everytime I'm in the area.

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty good. Elevator is in the center breezeway.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for choosing Red Roof Inn for your hotel needs! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time.

Red Roof Inn Baltimore Timonium

Been to Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium? Share your experiences!