“Good night” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Timonium
“Good night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

the desk was extremely helpful - Wasim
the location had many eating locations and shops nearby
the room was very clean and comfortable
look forward to using this hotel again.
some shops deliver to the hotel .
there are many conveniences and amenities at this hotel
prices are reasonable

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Positive reviews like yours serve as encouragement for the team to continue providing great service. I will be sure to share your comments with all the staff . Thank you for choosing Red Roof and we look forward to seeing you back in Balltimore.

Red Roof Inn Baltimore Timonium

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The room had some nice updates. New laminate floors, flatscreen TV, and clean linens. I entered the room at night and it looked clean. had a room near the road but the traffic didnt disturb me. Also, I was on the first floor and I didnt notice the air conditioner being loud as mentioned so I guess I got lucky there. First problem I had was when I went to use the bathroomm the floor was wet. Looked like water comming from the toilet. Tile was puckered behind the toilet. In the morning I noticed black dots on the bathoom ceiling that looked like mold. I was sorry to see that since they have obviously done work to improve the place. Didnt loose sleep over it but wouldnt have spent more than one night there. My main gripe was that the picture shows a fridge and microwave and the room didnt have one. They had room service but it only served lunch and dinner. No breakfast +no fridge or microwave to make breakfast+ no coffee maker+ no hair dryer+no iron= never again! Who doesnt provide a iron? We are traveling. Clothes get wrinkled. Thank god for Downy Wrinkle release.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Baltimore N/Timonium Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for air conditioner was loud and bathroom floor was wet. I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future.
Currently we are just providing microwave fridge, iron/ ironboards and coffee makers in our Superior King Rooms. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Red Roof Inn - Timonium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Redroof Inn Timonium is an excellent hotel for an unbelievable rate! The rooms are newly renovated and are impressively attractive. However, what stands out at this hotel is the unselfish and outstanding customer service you are given.

For example, upon arriving at the front desk, I was greeted with a warm smile by Miss Goldie, who checked me in without delay and told me to call upon her should I need anything. Also, moments after I got settled in my room, I received a call from Mr. Wasm, who asked me if my room met my expectation. WOW! I felt like I was in a four-star hotel.

If you are looking for a 4-star environment at an incredible rate, go to Redroof Inn Timonium.

Room Tip: The luxury king room is very spacious and offer more television channels to select from.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

miami florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at this location for four days while visiting family in Baltimore. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and efficient, free parking, quiet location,(except for a nearby highway if that bothers you ask for a room not on the highway side) , pets are welcome, vending machines on premises, close to restaurants, light rail, shopping and convenience stores. The only reason it wasn't perfect...no pool, internet was kind of slow and there was no gym. If you want a room with a coffee pot or microwave you have to request one, easy check in process. Don't harass you at check out time and maids don't bug you.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway and if you need a coffee pot or microwave you must request that...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, July 17, 2013

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late and had to wait for desk clerk to arrive. It was because he was out working yet would have been nice to have someone there instead of waiting to check in for 15 mins after long trip.
Beds were nice. Shower was ok. Toilet drained slowly yet was ok. The AC was LOUD yet worked fine. Overall a great stay in a great location. Will recommend to anyone and will stay again.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you so much for choosing Red Roof Inn for your hotel needs! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time.

Norwalk, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed here over July 4th weekend while visiting my sister. Needed a pet friendly hotel as I was traveling with my dog and Red Roof is great for that. The room was clean, beds comfortable and convenient as it's right off the highway. Housekeeping was inconsistent; not sure if that was coming from the management or not. (only received 1 washcloth when it was a double room, did not get shampoo until the 3rd day, etc.)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apology for not receiving shampoo and wash clothes in your room. This is very disappointing to hear. I will be sure to share your comments with my housekeeping staff during my daily briefing. . Thank you again for your review and for your business. We look forward on seeing you during your next trip to Baltimore.

Red Roof Inn - Timonium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed my first visit to red roof. The greeting was warm great property beautiful rooms averags ammenities and top notch staff. My only complaint is people who smoke in front of their room door. On balance will definitely return.

• Stayed June 2013
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, July 6, 2013

Red Roof Inn Baltimore Timonium

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium? Share your experiences!