“Great service and clean rooms” 5 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium to your Saves list
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 West Timonium Road, Timonium, MD 21093   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Timonium
“Great service and clean rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My stay was awesome the service was great clean rooms and convenient to Baltimore downtown. Front desk staff delivered us newspaper in the morning. Look forward for future accommodation. Thanks a lot Red Roof

• Stayed April 2013
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Positive reviews like yours serve as encouragement for the team to continue providing great service. I will be sure to share your comments with all the staff . Thank you for choosing Red Roof and we look forward to seeing you back in Balltimore.

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

This was my first stay with Red Roof. I must say overall I give it a 10. I totally underestimated Red Roof. From my check-in(very courteous and polite). I do not remember the gentleman' name but he was very helpful. Easy access to the room(via elevator on third floor). I loved my room(very quaint,cozy,updated and comfortable). I look forward to future accommodations.

• Stayed March 2013
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, April 5, 2013

pound ridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

i am a longtime and recurrent guest at your baltimore north - timonium, maryland property, and
have always enjoyed excellent customer service from goldie at the front desk. over the
years she has consistently shown an outstanding level of professionalism and courtesy, as
well as a total and complete understanding of hospitality and customer service. it is pretty
safe to say that i choose to stay at that particular property because of goldie, and if that isn't
the ultimate compliment, i don't know what is!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Positive reviews like yours serve as encouragement for the team to continue providing great service. I will be sure to share your comments with Goldie. Thank you for choosing Red Roof and we look forward to seeing you back in Balltimore.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The room was very clean and nicely appointed. It had a refrigerator (no freezer tho) and mini-microwave. Love the free wireless and had no problems with it. There were rowdy guests at 2am, but all was quiet after I called the front desk to complain.
Major gripe was very thin and sparse towels. Need to upgrade these, please!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing Red Roof Inn for your hotel needs! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I was in the area for my dog to see a specialist, so obviously I needed a place that was pet friendly. It is great that there is no extra pet fee. The service was good. The room was clean. The price was good. There was also a large workspace so that I could return and work after dropping the dog off for her surgery. Overall, I was very pleased.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your stay. Our goal is total guest satisfaction and we are so happy that we are able to meet your needs. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Mountainhome, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Of course it's not the Ritz, but a convenient, comfortable place to stay near the Fairgrounds. I cannot say enough about Goldie, the lady at the front desk. It's always the person that answers the phone or greets your customer first that can make you or break you. Goldie is a gold-star employee who made me feel as if I was an honored guest. You can't ask for more.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, January 20, 2013

Silver Spring, MD
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Room 229 had bed bugs and other small bugs in bed... I was surprised to even really see a be bug but there it was and then I saw another one YUCK!!! I switched rooms 306 was much better.... Never staying again

• Stayed January 2013
I apologize for your experience at out inn. Our guests safety and comfort is our top priority. We take all customer concerns very seriously- anything involving Bed Bugs become top priority. First of all we are very sorry that your stay was not a pleasant one. We did have ECOLAB ( our pest control vender) come out and do a complete inspection of the room. The inspection is very detailed. There was no evidence of Bed Bugs. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and we hope you will allow us a chance the next time you are in town.

Red Roof Inn Baltimore Timonium

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium? Share your experiences!