This was my first stay with Red Roof. I must say overall I give it a 10. I totally underestimated Red Roof. From my check-in(very courteous and polite). I do not remember the gentleman' name but he was very helpful. Easy access to the room(via elevator on third floor). I loved my room(very quaint,cozy,updated and comfortable). I look forward to future accommodations.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Timonium / Fairgrounds Hotel Timonium
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Timonium / Fairgrounds Hotel
- Timonium Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Timonium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose convenience in our great hotel, adjacent to the Maryland State Fairgrounds. We are within minutes of Towson University, Goucher College, Pimlico Racetrack, and the Baltimore Zoo. We are also located near Johns Hopkins Hospital and Sanai Hospital. Located within walking distance of public transportation (Light Rail), you have the convenience of quick access to downtown Baltimore, Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and Baltimore Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.