I was in the area for my dog to see a specialist, so obviously I needed a place that was pet friendly. It is great that there is no extra pet fee. The service was good. The room was clean. The price was good. There was also a large workspace so that I could return and work after dropping the dog off for her surgery. Overall, I was very pleased.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Timonium / Fairgrounds Hotel Timonium
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Timonium / Fairgrounds Hotel
- Timonium Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Timonium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose convenience in our great hotel, adjacent to the Maryland State Fairgrounds. We are within minutes of Towson University, Goucher College, Pimlico Racetrack, and the Baltimore Zoo. We are also located near Johns Hopkins Hospital and Sanai Hospital. Located within walking distance of public transportation (Light Rail), you have the convenience of quick access to downtown Baltimore, Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and Baltimore Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.