“Great value, pet friendly” 4 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 West Timonium Road, Timonium, MD 21093   |
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Timonium
“Great value, pet friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I was in the area for my dog to see a specialist, so obviously I needed a place that was pet friendly. It is great that there is no extra pet fee. The service was good. The room was clean. The price was good. There was also a large workspace so that I could return and work after dropping the dog off for her surgery. Overall, I was very pleased.

• Stayed January 2013
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback regarding your stay. Our goal is total guest satisfaction and we are so happy that we are able to meet your needs. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Mountainhome, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Of course it's not the Ritz, but a convenient, comfortable place to stay near the Fairgrounds. I cannot say enough about Goldie, the lady at the front desk. It's always the person that answers the phone or greets your customer first that can make you or break you. Goldie is a gold-star employee who made me feel as if I was an honored guest. You can't ask for more.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Positive reviews like yours serve as encouragement for the team to continue providing great service. I will be sure to share your comments with Goldie. Thank you for choosing Red Roof and we look forward to seeing you back in Balltimore.

Silver Spring, MD
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Room 229 had bed bugs and other small bugs in bed... I was surprised to even really see a be bug but there it was and then I saw another one YUCK!!! I switched rooms 306 was much better.... Never staying again

• Stayed January 2013
I apologize for your experience at out inn. Our guests safety and comfort is our top priority. We take all customer concerns very seriously- anything involving Bed Bugs become top priority. First of all we are very sorry that your stay was not a pleasant one. We did have ECOLAB ( our pest control vender) come out and do a complete inspection of the room. The inspection is very detailed. There was no evidence of Bed Bugs. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and we hope you will allow us a chance the next time you are in town.

illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Updates are nice! Flatscreens and mini fridges are unexpected! But a great room for the price! Timonium is a better area! This is not a 5 star resort but for the rates you feel more than accommodated! Easy access to local restaurants!

• Stayed October 2012
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, December 23, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing Red Roof Inn for your hotel needs! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed here for a few nights when I got back from a business trip and my apartment was not ready yet. The price was very reasonable for a last minute booking. The staff was very friendly as they told me a few places to get some good meals. The room was newly renovated, so it was nice with a TV and the bed was great. The location was easy to get from the highway but it was also a pain when trying to leave too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Positive reviews like yours serve as encouragement for the team to continue providing great service. Thank you for choosing Red Roof and we look forward to seeing you back in Balltimore.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was there this past weekend. There was an irish fesitval going on and people were everywhere. They were having a great time. The new non-smoking rooms I love. They set an area up where people could smoke with a little bench. I expected to see lots of cig butts but i didnt. The new room were very nice. It was very close to the highway and lots of restaurants. The front desk was also very friendly and helpful. Housekeepers were nice to. Next time I go to Baltimore I will be staying here. Thanks for a great stay.

Room Tip: It is more money but loved the king size room with a desk and fridge.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, November 18, 2012

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed for one night on our way from Florida to New York. It was conveniently located off the highway and the price was right. After waiting quite a while to check-in (there was only one person working the fron desk and he was not moving quickly), he told us it was recently renovated, so our hopes were high. When we opened the door to our room, the smell was overpowering. The smell was odd- like a stale, used clothes smell. The sheets were stained yellow in places. The shower sprayed all over the bathroom even with the shower curtain pulled all the way around the tub. The floor had two inches of water on it when I got out of the shower. I was worried the floor would peel up with all the water, as it was a cheap, wood-look vinyl stick down floor.I couldn't wait to leave. I would never stay at this place again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
I apologize for your experience at our Inn. It is our goal to meet all guest expectations and to then to exceed them. In this case we were unable to meet you expectations. We place the highest priority on the comfort and value our guests receive and we will continue to strive to exceed expectations for all of our guests. I hope you will provide us an opportunity to try again in the future.

Best regards,
Red Roof Inn Baltimore Timonium

Been to Red Roof Inn Baltimore North - Timonium? Share your experiences!