The very clean rooms are decorated in white wicker and face the water with a spectacular sunset. There are boats of all descriptions around the property for refurbishing/repair. Our room is very quiet with a very comfortable bed. A basic breakfast of raisin bread, bagels, cereal and fruit is available from 7-10:00 in a light and spacious room also decorated in white wicker. . Unfortunately the restaurant is closed for renovation. Bikes are available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful three story Inn located in historic Tilghman Island a quaint fishing village on Maryland's Eastern Shore. Our rooms are meticulously maintained. First floor rooms have patios overlooking Back Creek. Second and third floor rooms have balconies overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. All rooms have a gorgeous sunset view. Watch blue heron, bald eagles, osprey and white tail deer from your room. We have a complimentary continental breakfast. Pool, Wifi, Salon, Bikes and kayaks on site. Charter fishing, sailboat charters and light house tours depart daily from our dock in season. A peaceful retreat to get away from it all. Our Inn is located just 12 miles to St. Michaels, a scenic 15 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Knapp's Narrows Marina & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knapp`s Narrows Marina And Inn
- Knapp`s Narrows Marina Hotel Tilghman