“Relaxing, affordable & comfortable get-away” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Waters Run Guest House & Suite B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Swanton
Waters Run Guest House & Suite B&B
3146 Dry Run Road, Swanton, MD 21561   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Swanton B&B and Inns
Baltimore, Maryland
“Relaxing, affordable & comfortable get-away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

My wife and I had a lovely 2 night stay at Waters Run Guest House & Suite B&B. Beth and her friendly dogs greeted us and were generous with their time, showing us around the property and giving suggestions on local attractions. We stayed in the guest suite which opened onto a patio where we enjoyed our breakfasts. Beth prepares them ahead of time and placed them in our refrigerator with reheating directions so that we could eat at our leisure. When we made our reservations she checked to see if we had any dietary preferences or restrictions, which I thought was very thoughtful. I emailed a day before we arrived to see if they could have ice cream waiting for us a surprise for my wife, and I was very happy that they were able to do so. The B&B is a few miles from Deep Creek Lake, but part of why we go to DCL is ‘to get away from it all,’ and having stayed in town on prior visits was not nearly as relaxing as waking up in the country. The room was nicely appointed and the surrounding gardens are lovely. In fact, when I was admiring Beth’s green thumb she offered to send some of her plants home with us. I was surprised at her generosity, and amazed at how many she gave us. She definitely went above & beyond in making us feel welcome. I would definitely recommend Waters Run to anyone who enjoys the sights and sounds of nature in an unhurried, comfortable setting.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business

Been to Waters Run Guest House & Suite B&B? Share your experiences!