“Best crab place, MD” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Stevensville
Rockville, Maryland
“Best crab place, MD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

A little bit more then a week ago I stepped in to this palce with my Hungarian friends. We wanted to try a different place to get crabs.
That was the best idea of the year!!
The crabs were just simple perfect. The crabs were fresh and prepared as it should. We got a family type of service, what I personnaly prefere so much. They were very nice, helpful, served everything as it should be.
If you want to eat Maryland famous blue crab, this is the place to go or take out.
Highly recommended!!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Annapolis, Maryland
“Sherry and Bob you are the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great crabs, great people. Terrific local place to go. Highly recommend it. Been going there since they opened. Try Sherry's shrimp salad. Wonderful!!!!

Visited July 2014
Stevensville, Maryland
“Best Food on the Shore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

If your looking for Eastern Shore Seafood the Crab Shack is the place. Recently stopped in for crabs. The quality of the crabs was the best I've ever had. Also had a couple seafood platters. All food is homemade. Best soft crab sandwich around. The quality of the food and sides were excellent, you can definitely tell they are all homemade. The service was wonderful. Very friendly and welcoming. We enjoyed our crabs on the picnic tables outside. They have a large menu with so many things to choose from it was hard to just pick a couple. Come hungry because the platter servings and sides are out of this world. Definitely a great value for the money. We loved the Crab Shack and cannot wait to come back again!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Delicious crab! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Stopped on our way over Chesapeake Bay. Small little place not much on the looks but looks can be deceiving. Little treasure. Homemade food. Great service. Ate outside on picnics tables.

smyrna de
“Customer Service At It's Worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I called to order crabs for pick up and a man answered. I'm pretty sure it was the owner. I asked about sizes & prices .XL were 98.00 A dozen and ML were 56.00 I had asked about the difference in size and weight between the two. If I',m paying 98.00 For a dozen of crabs I want to make sure I'm getting what I paid for.
He got very rude with me and asked If I wanted the crabs or not. I had started to tell him with his attitude I'll go somewhere else & before I could even get it out he hung up on me.
If you dont want answer customers question & get rude with them you do not belong being in the food business !

Visited July 2014