“Food NO Drinks maybe” 1 of 5 stars

14575 Solomons Island Rd
Solomons, MD 20688
(410) 326-2424
7/5/2010
We have been to this place 3 times. Enough is enough. We have given it a chance because we are locals but I would say - Don't go to this place. Give the other restaurants in this great town a chance. Every single time we have visited they have been OUT of major seafood items - crab, oysters, fish. It is crazy. This time they were out of eggs! They are not on an a real island - give me a break. Some server boy wheeled a big scary trash can through the main dining area. We actually asked to move to another table by the already rude dismissive hostess staff - insane. We were not asked if we wanted water and when they brought my toddler dinner finally after a 40 minute wait for our food - she informed me it took so long because the grilled cheese sandwich was FROZEN. The fruit cup was Dole canned and they raw oysters had shells in them. Dont go here. Visit for a cocktail but eat somewhere else.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

NC
“This restaurant has become my new favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

This restaurant was so good that my husband and I went back two days in a row, something we almost never do when we're on vacation. The first day we ate steamed hard crabs - excellent and a good price, compared to what we paid in Baltimore. The next day my husband ate the crab cake - and said it was the best he'd had in a restaurant. I ate the Crab Louis Salad and truly enjoyed it, a big compliment from me because I usually don't rave about salads. The atmosphere could not be beat; we sat in the enclosed bar, out of the sun but with all the doors open, over the water, with the wind blowing. Perfect food, perfect beer, perfect atmosphere!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere