Mr. Patel has no business being a manager, he is the most rudest person I have ever met, he do not know how to talk to people, this man needs training in customer service, how to talk to his guest, how to treat people in general. A few weeks ago I stayed at his hotel which I have been coming to for years before it changed over to a comfort. My family and friends always try to stay here when we are in town and the young lady who manage the desk each time we are in town was not there this time I was told she was on vacation, if I knew that in advance I would have never came there she has always gone out of her way to make us feel at home. But Mr. Patel he was rude and nasty the whole time we were there, not only to us but I notice how he talks to all his guest and his employee. This company needs to train him with better customer service. I will not stay here anymore and will also tell my friends and family not too either. You need to keep the manager who knows how to treat guest and people. I know her job must be hard if she has to deal with him every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just completed a hotel renovation as of February 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/DC Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring