Yes, this reportedly used to be a Comfort Inn and all they changed, apparently, was the sign. Not at all to HI Express standards. Room was small, heater barely worked. Parking was a hassle and the area, IMO, is NOT safe. Always seems to be some locals hanging out in lobby. I checked out after one night. Ugh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring