Was spending 3 days sight-seeing in Washington DC and was looking for accommodation in the DCGateway area. This hotel came highly recommended by friends and we were glad we took their advice.
Great location and easy accessibility to public transport, with easy links to most popular sites in DC. They also run a shuttle service to the Metro (although walkable). Very friendly staff, who cannot do enough to help you out and make feel welcome. Close to Silver Springs town centre, so within walking distance to the malls, restaurants etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring