I had 3 very pleasant nights at this hotel...nothing fancy but perfect in terms of comfort, cleanliness, basic amenities, and easy, walking-distance access to Metro, to NOAA headquarters, to the downtown area, and to the nice variety of restaurants along Georgia Avenue. Also, it was less than half the price (at the government rate) of most of the other hotels in Silver Spring that are a little closer to the downtown area. Pravin at the desk was very friendly at check-in and check-out. The internet was easy to access though a bit sluggish at times. I will definitely stay here from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring