We have stayed here before, it is, as other contibutors say reasonably priced for Washington DC, as is the parking fee. Just a stroll to the Metro (though when we were there it was closed for maintenance and we had to board replacement buses - but the bus was free - so the cost on the Metro was cheaper !) Good comfortable bedrooms, we were in 312. It was clean and kept clean throughout our three night visit. Plenty of restaurants close by, our first to an Ethiopian, novel. Good breakfast, kept 'topped up', so lots to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring