Great continental breakfast! Hot and cold with wide variety. You have to pay 10$ for parking but it is downtown and the room price was a little cheaper than surrounding accommodations so it evened out. It's not the most convenient place for walking to the middle of downtown where everything's at. The hotel has a little wear and tear mainly in elevator and halways but I did see some people working on some rooms so they care about keeping everything in working condition. Overall the rooms were comfortable, clean, quiet, no bugs and had all needed amenities such as mini fridge, microwave, hair dryer, flat screen. Staff was friendly and helpful too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring