This hotel is a reasonably priced hotel. It is close to the metro and there are some good restaurants close by. There are a lot of Ethiopian restaurants but also Thai, Indian etc. It is basic but has everything needed--TV, free WiFi in the room and the staff is friendly and helpful. Most people find the buffet breakfast suitable. In this day of obesity and diabetes I would have liked to see some whole grain bread and some plain unsweetened yogurt. The breakfast staff is very friendly. The hotel rooms are clean and the king sized bed was comfortable. I would stay here again. There is no restaurant except for the breakfast and there is a small exercise room but no pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just completed a hotel renovation as of February 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/DC Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring