I arrived at the hotel about 4:30 pm and the clerk said that I would have to pay a parking fee of $10 which I did. When I returned to the hotel there were orange cones in front of the area because the lot was full. I called the hotel and the clerk said that I would have to park on the street and I said :"no" I paid for parking and he said we are not charging for parking today.
Needless to say I had to park on the street and walk one block to the hotel. There were a lot of "walkers" in that area it felt a little creepy.
To top it off there were stains on one of the sheets and hairs on the bathroom floor, ugh!
He did put the money back on my card however, I will never stay at this hotel again, sometimes cheaper is not better,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, IHG, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring