I arrived at the hotel about 4:30 pm and the clerk said that I would have to pay a parking fee of $10 which I did. When I returned to the hotel there were orange cones in front of the area because the lot was full. I called the hotel and the clerk said that I would have to park on the street and I said :"no" I paid for parking and he said we are not charging for parking today.
Needless to say I had to park on the street and walk one block to the hotel. There were a lot of "walkers" in that area it felt a little creepy.
To top it off there were stains on one of the sheets and hairs on the bathroom floor, ugh!
He did put the money back on my card however, I will never stay at this hotel again, sometimes cheaper is not better,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just completed a hotel renovation as of February 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/DC Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring