We (party of 4) stayed for five days mid-May. The location is convenient --close to downtown, the bus and train stations, and it's actually easier to get around from the site by not being in the heart of downtown. Prices can't be beat and represent excellent value. Rooms attractive and well-kept. Breakfast outstanding--standard Comfort Inn full breakfast, but the staff is extraordinary, working constantly to help guests and keep food well-stocked and service areas clean, even when there are many guests. Other staff were helpful, polite and professional. On-site parking is reasonably priced. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just completed a hotel renovation as of February 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/DC Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring