I chose this hotel based on a recommendation from a friend who lived in the DC area. I was there to stay for the weekend. It was my first time ever staying in a hotel and I must admit I was extremely wary because of all the horror stories you hear on the internet about random hotels.
They blew my expectations away.
The room was perfectly clean.
Everything worked, nothing was broken or missing.
The staff was very courteous and attentive.
Even the coffee in the room was good!
The little business center (basically a desk with outlets for a laptop and such) was very handy and very much welcomed.
Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They get an A+ in my opinion!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just completed a hotel renovation as of February 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/DC Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring