In first view, this hotel must be seeming very strange ; a big stone block where all can be missing. But the service doesn't reinforce this first view. It was not excellent, but it's not poor for all that.
Just one problem : the system of cards which open the rooms' doors is very poor, his. Not only do they deactivated all time, but also sometimes you won't enter in your room. In case of event like that, the reception can change your card, but it's really boring going all days at the bottom.
I expect you to enlighten your mind, with my very bad practice of english.
Goodbye, see your souls.
WP — 16 year-old student (French).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring