My boyfirned and I travelled to Washington DC and stayed just for one night. We are from Argentina.
The hotel is excelent, the service is very complete (buffet breakfast & shuttle to metro station was free). We walked once to the station just to know the neighbourhood and it is very near, just 6 blocks. You have some fast food restaurants just in front of the station, so when you come back from the city you can eat something there if you want. By metro, the travel to DC is just 15 minutes from the station. This hotel will be cheap, considering the prices you will pay in DC for such similar service.
The room was great, big, with air conditioner, flat TV, fridge, coffe machine (including one bag of regular coffee, one decaf, tea, sugar, etc), microwave, hair dryer.
The staff was very nice and helpfull at every time, they always asked if we were comfortable or if we need anything, specially Melisia.
I tottaly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting DC!!! If I go back some day, of course I will be staying at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just completed a hotel renovation as of February 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/DC Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring