The staff was extremely helpful and so was the housekeeping staff! Room was clean and smelled great! Free coffee in the lobby and free breakfast really helped to get my day going. Overall a really great stay there is street parking that is available, but $10 for parking seems reasonable and safer because there are obvious camera's all over the parking lot and there are no chances of getting towed or ticketed! The area itself was not really near much so I would probably not stay unless I had a car or would be willing to take a bus/taxi somewhere. Local places to get food delivery were good also. I recommend using seamless if you are in the area. Very well priced for a no frills stay!
Probably the only downside was that the bed was not as comfortable as some of the nicer hotels. But honestly for the price the room and staff extremely exceeded my expectations. Could not have asked for more!
Also the showers are great! And having a fridge and microwave in the room is great when you are planning on keeping leftovers around.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just completed a hotel renovation as of February 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/DC Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.