This is an excellent hotel on the inside, but needs a little work on the outside. Paid for parking nightly but ended up Valeting because their parking lot is so. Not large enough to accommodate hotel guests, especially after sight seeing. Stayed at hotel during Inauguration and two days there was no hot water. Manager only wanted to give $10 back (parking fee) for one night. Can you say Icesicle. Can you image 20 degrees outside and having to return to hotel to take a cold shower? I dont think so. It looks like a renovated dorm building from the outside, but the rooms were excellent and more than I expected. Breakfast was also great, not just a little continental breakfast, but BREAKFAST. Security was there at all times. Despite all, I would stay again. Great location to other shopping in downtown Silver Springs and walking distance to train station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 127 Newly Renovated Guest Rooms & Public Area's as of December 16, 2014 Complimentary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Restaurants & Lounge's within walking distance Interior Corridors, Two Elevators & every guest room has a Microwave & Refrigerator 4 blocks from Metro Station Complimentary Shuttle(7am-9pm/Mon-Fri) Valet & Self-Parking available($10 a day) Bus Parking is Free for Groups Free Fitness Center & Business Center Stay with us to earn & use your IHG Rewards any where in the World & with us Free Wireless & Cable High Speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Washington DC N Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring