Stayed recently with my mother and daughter for a family visit. The rooms were comfortable and a notch above what I expected. Closet space is very limited, almost nonexistent. The bath was smallish but not too small. Small elevators. Only 2 luggage carts. Continental breakfast was good including bagels, toast, cereal, waffles, eggs, sausage, etc. The staff was very pleasant and attentive to correcting a problem I had booking the first night's stay. No on-site restaurant. The rate was comparable to nicer hotels nearby. Parking is $10 a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just completed a hotel renovation as of February 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/DC Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring