I am in the military and was in the area to go to Walter Reed for an appt, and while being there decided to sighsee with my family. Navy Lodge in Bethesda messed up my reservations, and after driving all night was desperately needing a room somewhere. All the other hotels were booked and the ones that had vacancies had terrible reviews. So, I called Comfort Inn, Jamie at the front desk took good care of me and my family, getting us into a clean room (which is what I appreicate most when I stay at a hotel) and was able to get a fantastic rate even though we arrived at 6 am and needed the room for 1 1/2 days. Liked the hotel so much that we stayed 3 additional nights. Great breakfast in the a.m. and so happy that there was off street parking that was well lit and had cameras. Overrall I would stay here again and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just completed a hotel renovation as of February 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/DC Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring