The rooms were very nice.
This hotel is walking distance from the metro. The people working at this hotel did their jobs in a caring, professional manner, often going out of their way to make our stay a wonderful one.
When there was a small problem with the arrangement of our two rooms, the problem was fixed quickly.
I needed help printing out an email confirmation I had received for a tour and they assisted us in that.
Another example of their going out of their way to help us was on our last day there. We were eating the nice breakfast they provide and our suitcases were with us as we ate, so we could get a quick start on our walk to the Silver Spring metro station which would get us to Reagan National Airport. We had the bad luck of leaving on a rare day of metro rail repairs so the nearby Silver Spring station was closed that day. We were planning on catching a bus from a ways beyond the station which would take us to the closest open rail stop.
Donna, the Customer Service representative for the hotel, asked us if we wanted a ride to the metro bus stop and took us there, giving us a huge jump start on our journey, and taking away any stress related to getting to the airport on time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just completed a hotel renovation as of February 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/DC Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Georgia Ave/Dc Gateway Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Comfort Inn
- Silver Spring Ramada
- Ramada Silver Spring