I've stayed here numerous times. Location underwent renovations over the past couple of years andit looks really nice. They have several room layouts so when i travel with family we can get a suite with sofabed and fridge, alone I can take a King room. Last time the bed was a little too mushy and I couldn't sleep well, but it may have been me.
I wish they had a complimentary breakfast. Instead, you buy breakfast from The Bistro, their restaurant. I prefer having the choice of cold cereal, fruit, and juices like most mid-range hotels offer.
Check-in and check-out are smooth and staff is generally knowledgable and helpful. Location is great as it's near famly and away from congestion of downtown Silver Spring.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Silver Spring Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Courtyard Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Marriott
- Silver Spring Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Courtyard Silver Spring North located I-95, the Naval Surface Warfare Center and University of Maryland, College Park. The new state-of-the-art lobby provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests including The Bistro for breakfast and dinner and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Silver Spring North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.