As usual residence inn never disappoints! We loved it here! We traveled with another family doing the whole DC thing. My sister lives 10 minutes from hotel. It all worked out perfectly! Their breakfast always rocks, staff is very friendly and courteous, and dinners were fine. (We got spoiled in Salt Lake City. )our only problem was the pool and basketball court closing times! We expected to come back from being tourists, hot, sweaty, and tired, to be able to sit in pool and let the kids play while adults had a cocktail. Pool and court closed at 8 pm. We were very disappointed. Lifeguard said it was state law and if so, shame on you MD. Even 10 pm would have helped. Traveling in that area always takes longer than you think due to metro etc. would love to have been able to relax in pool. That being said, we just packed coolers and hung out in breakfast area playing games. Would definitely check for later pool hours next time but would also stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn