This is a very nice, huge hotel. My room was very nice and clean (I am a fan of Residence Inns). It had a clean bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. There is a fantastic free buffet breakfast in the morning.
There’s plenty of free parking. NOTE: There is NO free wi-fi in the rooms, only the cable internet. So, if that’s an issue for you, don’t stay here. There IS free wi-fi in the lobby. There’s a coin laundry that’s was very useful.
The one thing I don’t like about certain Residence Inns (this one included), is that there are no king beds. It’s all either 2 bedroom suites, or 1 queen bed. The 2 bedroom suites are expensive. The suites are very big, so I don’t know why they don’t have king beds.
Because of the no king beds and no room wi-fi, I am only giving it 4 stars - otherwise, it definitely would have been a 5 star rating from me!
I would definitely stay here again and again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn