This is an extremely comfortable and affordable hotel in the DC area. The guest rooms are very large and modern - with full kitchens! The pool/jacuzzi and outdoor firepit areas are inviting, as is the lobby. The location is great - adjacent to shopping area for groceries, and a 15 minute drive to METRO subway stop and short ride from there into DC. Most importantly, the staff are very friendly and professional. Carol at the front desk was gracious and kind, and we were warmly welcomed as soon as we arrived. And, free dinner on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays was a great surprise.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.