We stayed at this hotel for two days over Memorial Day Weekend. It is centrally located, right across the street from a Target and close to quite a few restaurants & the highway. The room was exceptionally clean, which I can appreciate. I didn't make use of the kitchen but it was also immaculate. Given that is a family hotel I would request a room on the top floor if you don't want kids overhead. The night before we had a long drive home, it seemed as though kids were body slamming each other upstairs (bright & early). We are pretty understanding people & kids will be kids but after about an hour or so my husband called the front desk & explained the situation. Not even 10 minutes later it was very quiet. I appreciate customer service for contacting the party above us & I'm so thankful they were understanding and got their kids to quiet down. All in all it was a nice hotel & I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn