We had a very positive experience with our stay at the Residence Inn Silver Spring. We booked a 2-bedroom suite that was roomy and comfortable. The hotel looks very modern, was clean, and had nice amenities. Since it was early April, we weren't able to use the outdoor ones (pool, BBQ area, etc) but they looked great. It's located right at a shopping plaza with a gas station, Target, etc, also which was convenient. I would definitely stay here again if traveling to the DC area and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Marriott, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn