Just came back from a week stay during son's spring break at this Residence Inn. We were both quite happy with the room. It was spotlessly clean. Which is the main thing I want from a hotel room! The bed was fine. The room had a flat screen TV. The only minor complaint is that the room did NOT have wireless. Nowadays, with iPhones, etal, having wireless in the room is becoming a necessity.
The breakfast was fine. I liked the egg mcmuffins, the pancakes, the hash browns. My son loved the cereal bar and the waffles.
We stayed here due to friends living in Silver Spring, but this turned out to be a great choice for visiting Washington DC. Every morning we drove the couple miles to the "Glenmont" metro station, which ALWAYS had a parking spot and cost $5 to park all day. We took the metro into Washington DC, about a 15 minute ride. This worked great and I would stay here again if I was touring DC. It beats dealing with parking and the stopped-dead-traffic of Washington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Residence Inn Silver Spring located just 4 miles north of the Capital Beltway. Our spacious suites offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas, full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, large work desks and high speed Internet access. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast daily, or wind down at night at our social hours offered midweek at our Silver Spring hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Marriott, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Silver Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Silver Spring Hotel Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Residence Inn